It was another busy and successful month for Paycer. The team could deliver a lot of progress and is working very motivated on various tasks. We are very pleased with the current progress, but will work even harder over the next few months to ensure Paycer’s success. Important topics for the next time will be the enhancement of marketing activities and the growth of the community.
Our accomplishments for August 2021:
- We are very happy that we released our whitepaper to share our vision and technical aspects of Paycer.
- We are also happy to announce that Paycer was registered as an official German company.
- Our PCR token model and tokenomics were checked by specialist lawyers for crypto, blockchain and finance regarding regulatory and legal matters, and a BaFin permission request has been submitted.
- Further development of the Paycer prototype, implementation of an exchange function, redesign and creation of a new crypto icon set. We decided to do another iteration to achieve an even better result. Stay tuned.
- We have been negotiating with strategy partners to improve the development process of our community and have even more support for our project. Therefore, we expect a community growth in the coming weeks.
- We brought our social media quality and quantity to a new level to grow our community.
- We have started preparations for our private token sale and implemented new processes among others KYC, data-privacy and SAFT contracts that will enable a smooth execution.
- We have created our internal company structures, such as accounting, CRM and HR, in order to be able to scale quickly in the near future.
- Furthermore, we will now focus more and more on smart contract and backend development in order to deliver on all the other topics at the same time.
What´s up Next:
The next big milestone we are currently working on is to start the PCR private/seed round. We will keep you updated on this. There will be a new process to register soon.
The Paycer protocol will provide interchain operability and aggregate certain DeFi products from different blockchains. On top of the Paycer protocol sits the Paycer platform that combines the Paycer protocol with traditional financial services like a bank account and a debit card. Users only need to make a fiat money deposit on the Paycer platform to get started, no interaction with cryptocurrencies or DeFi is required. Paycer will then automatically place the deposit in selected DeFi products, providing a high and constant interest rate as a passive income. TLDR: We are mainstreaming Decentralized Finance.